Saluting L’automne with splashes of colour!
September to me, was always more like new year’s eve. New (and old-revisited) resolutions, new diet, new life regime, new goals to set and achieve!
This September 1st finds me seating where I want to be seated! (Literally for a couple of you who understand this information, for the rest, just pass and proceed further)
Isn’t Iggy just smashing in this Autumn Leaves’ cover?
Autumn preparations (Part 1):
- Got Iggy whispering softly on my speakers with his amazing French accent
- Got myself some good old Granny Smith apples and made my first ever apple pie!
- Got my nice and colourful new ‘back to school’ gear/for me and my dear students
- Got my Italian recipe books out and got into work with various pasta sauces. (Experiment now, save time later)
- Got myself the most precious fashion magazine issues of the year. Christ, this season’s colour is boring!